Midhurst antiques shop is declared a fire hazard

editorial image
0
Have your say

Fire service closes antiques shop

Marmadukes is declared a fire hazard

But Midhurst town councillors are concerned the furniture still stacked up in the doorway is an eye sore. They have asked if action can be taken to have it removed. The fire service has banned the used of the shop until adequate fire precaution measures are taken.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.midhurstandpetworth.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MidhurstandPetworthObserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @mid_pet_obs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Midhurst and Petworth Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.