Midhurst firefighters are at Stedham where an electricity pole caught fire in School Lane.
It is believed SSE contractors carried out work on the pole earlier today (Thursday, November 24) after a reported power cut in the village.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.midhurstandpetworth.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MidhurstandPetworthObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @mid_pet_obs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Midhurst and Petworth Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.