Pick up a copy of your bigger and better West Sussex Gazette – out now!
The West Sussex Gazette – the premier broadsheet newspaper for the county – is out now, and bigger and better than before.
From this week, your Gazette features four extra pages – more news, sport and entertainments articles.
And if you buy a copy of the Worthing Herald, Littlehampton Gazette, West Sussex County Times, Chichester Observer, Bognor Regis Observer or Midhurst and Petworth Observer this week (all out tomorrow), you can get 30p off your West Sussex Gazette by redeeming a special discount voucher included inside.
This week’s West Sussex Gazette, out today (Wednesday, April 21) includes:
- The latest on our campaign to help protect the countryside, promoting the Countryside Code to visitors to our beautiful West Sussex green spaces
- West Sussex estate in plea to public after ‘irreversible’ environmental damage
- First look at revised plans for controversial incinerator
- Full list of West Sussex County Council and Police and Crime Commissioner election candidates and interviews with the main parties
- Girl ‘devastated’ by killing of sheep she raised from birth, plus a round-up of rural crime incidents from across the county
- The fascinating story – and mystery – of an Epsom Derby winning horse buried at a West Sussex golf club
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a fantastic selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna; Get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and much more.
The Gazette has been providing trusted news since 1853.
Pick up your copy in shops now.
Meanwhile, like and visit the Gazette’s website – www.westsussextoday.co.uk – and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WSGazette – for daily updates.