Dog rescued from fire at Bognor Regis home
Crews rescued a dog from a house fire in Bognor Regis last week, a spokesman confirmed.
The fire service was called to reports of a fire in a dwelling on The Steyne in Bognor Regis at 2.42pm on Thursday, the spokesman said.
Two appliances from Bognor Regis and one from Chichester were mobilised to the scene and upon arrival found smoke issuing from the first floor of the property.
Crews wearing two sets of breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using one hose reel and one jet, the spokesman said.
They also rescued a dog from the property.
The fire caused around five square metres of damage inside the home.
Firefighters remained at the scene identifying any hotspots with a thermal imaging camera, before leaving at 4.21pm.
SEE MORE: Woman, 27, found dead in Bognor flat